Our weekday preschool program is designed for parents who want a safe and nurturing place for their child throughout the week.
A 3 day VPK for four year olds
2 or 3 day a week program for three year olds
2 day a week program for two year olds
Bible-based and child-focused curriculum
Secure, nurturing environment
Hands-on learning centers
Our basic truths:
God loves me
God made me
God wants to be my forever friend
If you would like more information, please contact Carrie Jackson at 321-259-3454 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are so excited about the 2017/2018 cavKIDZ Preschool program. Our preschool program strives to provide your family with a safe and nurturing place for your children during the week.
Our preschool program exists:
• To provide environments that are centered around Jesus Christ and His love for us.
• To build relationships with every family in the program.
• To meet the spiritual, emotional, cognitive, physical, and social needs of your child.
cavKIDz preschool OFFERS:
• Bible-based and child-focused curriculum
• Monthly Bible-truths
• Teachers who recognize that preschoolers learn through example, so teachers are examples of followers of Christ
• Planned events throughout the year for preschoolers and their families
• Secure, nurturing environment
• Hands-on learning centers
• Age-appropriate activities
cavkidz preschool DETAILS:
• Offers a 2 day a week program for two year olds on Tuesdays and Thursdays
• Offers a 2 or 3 days a week program for three year olds (child must be potty trained)
• Hours are 8:30 am - 1:30 pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays
cavkidz preschool Rates:
• Registration is $150 (non-refundable)
• $200 per month for 2 days a week
• $250 per month for 3 days a week
• 3 day per week VPK Program, 8:30 to 1:30pm
• Available for children 4 years of age by 9/1/2017
• VPK is free of charge
Voluntary Prekindergarten (VPK) is a legislatively mandated program designed to prepare every four-year-old in Florida for kindergarten and build the foundation for their educational success. All eligible four-year-olds may participate in our VPK program.
License # B18BR0169