Join us this weekend
Registration for our adult services is no longer required. However, parents of children attending cavKIDZ (infant – 6th grade) will still register their children.
Join us for church services October 24-25.
With the increased energy and engagement of our adult weekend services on-campus, we are excited to announce the next phase of our re-opening plan which includes an increased capacity for on-campus attendees starting this weekend. This plan includes intentional efforts to continue to care for the safety of our attendees as we practice physical distancing. Additionally, registration for our adult services is no longer required. However, parents of children attending cavKIDZ (infant – 6th grade) will still register their children.
We can’t wait to see you!
See below for more information.
The Auditorium Seating Plan will Include:
- All seating will be set for “parties” of 6. Parties smaller than 4 will be able to share a row with another party with a minimum of 2 empty chairs between each party.
- For those who prefer a little more space, the loft will remain open with 6 foot distancing
- All parties will be sat by a Guest Services team member to ensure physical distancing practices
- Every party will have access to an aisle
- The width of every aisle is 3 ½ feet
- The depth between each row will be 5 feet
Our children and student ministry environments are open. We are providing safe environments that include touch free check-in, limited small group size, and socially distanced large group gatherings. Reservation for cavKIDZ (Infant – 6th grade) is required. For further information on safety protocols, please click on the button below.
We also have limited space available on Sundays at 9am in our cavBUDDIES ministry. If your child has special needs, we would love to partner them with a buddy. Please select the cavBUDDIES button below.
For more information and updates on CAV Students, please click below.
Church at Viera Online
Please hear this loud and clear – You are a part of the CAV family no matter how you choose to attend weekend services. For the past several weeks, we’ve been grateful for the ability to worship together at CAV Online, and we encourage you to continue using the online platform if you or a family member doesn’t feel well, if you are considered vulnerable because of your age or a pre-existing condition, or if you’re just not ready to attend church at a physical location. We are not pressuring anyone to return to in-person services.
Working Together to Stay Healthy
WE ARE PLANNING TO ABIDE BY THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES DURING CAV SERVICES:
- All guest services staff and volunteers will be wearing masks.
- Additional hand-sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the building.
- All high-traffic areas including every chair will be sanitized.
- No water fountains will be open or usable.
- No offering baskets will be passed. Instead, there will be an area at each exit for guests who would like to give.
- All seatback materials, papers, and pens will be removed from chair backs.
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
- When you arrive, follow the signs for the service you plan to attend.
- Our team will direct each party to your seats in the auditorium.
- We encourage you to wear a mask, but we will not require it. If you are uncomfortable being around people who choose not to wear a mask, please continue to watch online.
- If you have had any of the following symptoms this week, please worship with us online:
- Fever Over 100
- Cough or Sore Throat
- Shortness of Breath
- Contact with anyone confirmed to have COVID-19 (in the past 14 days)
- Wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often.
- Please note that we are committed to creating a safe and clean environment for you to attend our services. Should we find that an attendee at one of our services has tested positive for COVID-19, we will inform you as quickly as possible. However, our processes do not allow us to do contact tracing. We are committed to maintaining the privacy of those infected and will not share any of their information. By registering for a service, you understand and agree with the statements above.
- Please notify the church offices if you attended one of our services within 48 hours of feeling sick or a positive test result. You can call us at 321.259.3454 or email us at CAVinfo@churchatviera.com. We will keep your identity private but notifying our attenders so they can take the necessary precautions.
Our COVID-19 Response team is making a major impact in our community and beyond. So far, this is what you’ve made possible:
- 10,556 meals were distributed at Endeavour Elementary school, CAV volunteers have handed out these meals and will continue through May
- Milk, Diapers and formula and furniture donated to families in need
- Celebrated cafeteria workers by giving them $50 gift cards
Family Promise of Brevard:
- 536 meals delivered, 61 drivers, coordinated and delivered hot cooked meals for families in our stabilization and prevention programs through generous partners like Pizza Gallery, Two Chicks and Pot, and Church at Viera
- $2000 given to help get families housed
Volunteers built planter boxes and cleared off the debris so that the vulnerable residents could continue to enjoy the property
New Life Mission:
- 60 lunches were provided and delivered to the moms and children who are students at New Life Mission (Formerly Brevard Rescue Mission)
- Errand team helped deliver pick up and deliver food for New Life Mission
- 42 goodie boxes delivered to your Young at Heart members
- 52 Frontline hero gifts cards and boxes delivered to those who were nominated for a Frontline Hero award
- 3 separate families with medical emergencies have been provided with meals for 2 months at least 2 times a week
- 21 member errand team, grocery shopped, ran errands and provided rides for those in need
- 30 cards were made with Virtual Flight Day to encourage the elderly
- 55 people gave blood with the ONE Blood drive
- 110 meals packed for Children’s Hunger Project
We understand how hard this season has been and we’re praying for God’s guidance and wisdom in all of the choices you face in the weeks ahead. If there is something that you would like for our staff to pray for during these times, we would love to do so.
We will continue to communicate via email, on our website, and across our social media channels as more information is available. Please continue to pray for our community and church as we all seek to honor God and our government. We love you and hope to see you in-person again very soon!